¿Do you need an integrated laundry installation with machines that fit your need and can be managed remotely? The best-in-breed XControl FLEX Plus technology is now available on the whole line of soft mount washers extractors from 6Kg up to 120Kg.
A few months ago, Primus released the new touch screen controls XControl FLEX Plus, designed to deliver the best user experience in OPL environment, as well as to provide outstanding connectivity and data accessibility. Today, the Primus team is proud to announce that the entire FX line (small and mid size) and FS line (large size) of soft mount washer-extractors are now equipped with XControl FLEX Plus.
This new technology provides an enhanced customer experience for users with brand-new functionalities for connectivity and data accessibility available anywhere and everywhere through the cloud-based laundry dashboard, making monitoring truly easy for laundry managers and technicians. Start a program in a few clicks and in any of our 34 languages.
TOUCH CONTROL BENEFITS TO OPL
- 7″ full colour touch screen display with swipe function.
- Intuitive user interface with operating instructions built-in as part of the control.
- Complete control content available in 34 languages.
- 20 standard wash programs (30 for dryer), total memory capacity for 99 programs.
- Automated service reminders to maintenance.
- Delayed start allows starting the first cycle of the day before operator shift starts (washer only).
- Wireless communication enables programming & firmware updates through the cloud.
I-TRACE: CLOUD-BASED DATA MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Get the most out of your new touch-based laundry controls using our i-Trace cloud-based laundry dashboard. Enjoy rewards for your laundry operators and remotely manage your Primus equipment to deliver a smarter experience.
Financial, operational, customer, service, machine, and maintenance. In a consolidated 360-degree view, you and your customers will make better-informed decisions and grow beyond what you previously thought possible.
There is nothing like testing to understand a new control, just click here to test our control simulators.