Primus, as part of Alliance the global leader in commercial laundry equipment manufacturing, introduces another in its list of innovations – XControl FLEX, a touchscreen control. Not only does the touchscreen offer exceptional versatility for vended laundry customers, but it also helps to reduce touchpoints – a significant bonus with the spread of COVID-19 on everyone’s minds.
- XControl FLEX platform is available on the two best-selling lines of Primus brand: the sustainable FX line of soft mounted washer-extractors and fast performing DX line of dryers
- They offer a best-in-class touchscreen user experience in 34 native languages and one-click-to-start
- The i-Trace control dashboards ensure perfect remote monitoring for the owner, from starting the machine to rewarding customers and payment App for the laundromat.
Primus XControl FLEX takes touchscreen technology to the next level, particularly for laundromat customers
Available on washer-extractor and tumble dryer models, the touchscreen benefits are:
- Customizable cycles for users with features such as extra washes, rinses, and special cycles (programmed by owners).
- Further flexibility with 34 languages.
- Customers gain greater control of their level of cleanliness (vital during the COVID-19 crisis) through intuitive on-screen prompts and options
- Store owners increase profitability.
- Additionally, the newly introduced three-year warranty brings maximum peace of mind to ambitious laundry owners looking for the best equipment for their laundromats.
On the business monitoring side, connectivity through the cloud-based Primus i-Trace laundry management system gives laundromat owners even greater control to run their business, with advanced access to store operations data.
With the combination of intuitive and profitable XControl FLEX touchscreen controls, real-time operations data through i-Trace, and Primus’s already legendary durability, backed by a three-year warranty, Primus gives laundromat owners all the tools to streamline operations to maximize revenue. XControl Flex also offers customers a mobile payment option, while its connectivity means the system receives automatic updates to make it future-proof.
“Today, we are confident that we are offering the most intuitive and best-performing control solution for vend environments. This is a future-proof technology that minimizes touch contacts and makes doing your laundry and managing your laundromat safer and faster.”
Rocco di Bari, Chief Commercial Officer for Europe Middle East and Africa at Alliance Laundry Systems.